Wednesday 21 March 2012

Love Unknown

I don't know what connections
We have shared in the past,
The movement I saw thee
I have fallen in love with thee.
I met many beautiful girls
But my heart didn't tremble.
I miss thee in every beats of my heart,
In every blink of my eyes,
In every seconds of time,
And in every moment of the day.
I love thee more than words can say,
I miss thee more than you miss thy love.
If thee want to know how much i miss thou,
Try to catch the rain drops,
The ones thee catch is how much thee miss me,
The ones thee miss is how much i miss you.
Whenever I miss thee, stars fall down,
So anytime if thee see the sky empty,
Don't blame me, its thy fault.
Thee made me miss thee desperately,
In the garden my rose is thee,
In the sky my moon is thee,
I am only body,my heart is thee,
Thats why I miss thee so much.
Every second gods remembers thee,
Every minutes gods bless thee,
Every hour gods cares for thee,
Because everyday i pray to the god,
To take care of thee.

No comments:

Post a Comment