Saturday 24 March 2012

Morning Motivation

When I woke up this morning lying on my bed I was asking myself;
 What are some of the secrets of success in my life?

 I found the answers right there inside my room.
 Pillow said; Wake up Chungku

As I woke

 the Blanket said; Fold me

Hurriedly I folded the blanket
 Fan said; be cool and
 Roof said; Aim High

Then I peep through the window
 Window said; See the World
Wall Clock said; every minute is precious

       So I  looked at my calendar

 Calendar said; be up to Date

 I hurried to brush and to wash

 The Door said; Push hard for your Goals

 After washing I looked at my mirror

 The Mirror said; Reflect before you Act

 So friends, how do your mornings motivate you? How do you begin your day? What are the answers that you find in your rooms?

No comments:

Post a Comment